Monday 22 October 2012

Researching Swedes

 The Dark Knight Spoof Sweded

This is a swede for the Warner Bro's movie 'The Dark Knight'. This helped me to understand the concept of a swede and gave me ideas of what we could use in our own swede. I liked the use of props in this swede and the customes were extremely realistic.The use of sound also showed that it can be used to build tension and would be useful to add to our sweded during editing. This swede also used a variety of shot types which reminded me that we have to vary our camera angles. I liked the fact that this swede included all of the important scenes from the film, however, in our group's swede we eventually decided to use just the opening scene rather than a variety of clips.

Mean Girls Sweded

This is a swede of the movie 'Mean Girl's'. I thought that the swede seemed to drag on for a long period of time which meant it became a little boring at times. This made me think that in our own swede we had to make sure that the audience would remain engaged in it. However, I liked the use of accents in the swede, this gave me the idea that if necassary we could use accents in our swede; we did this for the character of 'scream'.

No comments:

Post a Comment